Spring is here, and with it comes warmer weather, longer, sunnier days, and for many people, an impulse to clean, repair, or remodel their homes for a fresh living environment.
One of the most popular rooms to remodel is the bathroom. Unlike in the past, where bathrooms were known more for being useful than for anything else, today’s bathroom remodels feature new innovations that highlight both form and function.
Thanks to the many innovations in bathroom design, improving your bath space is an exciting way to enhance your home’s appeal. At Thiel’s Home Solutions, we’re always eager to share the year’s newest and most popular bathroom design trends to inspire homeowners to get started with their spring plans for remodeling. Take a look at this list of some of our favorite bathroom design trends we’ve seen so far in 2019, and start getting excited about your springtime bathroom redesign this year.
Exploring the Trends
Our team of top bathroom
designers is particularly talented at spotting new trends and blending them
with our customer’s personal preferences. Whether you want to keep your changes
simple or go extreme, sticking with trends can be personalized to suit your
style and budget.
Here’s a list of some of the fastest growing bathroom redesign trends we’ve seen on projects in 2019:
- Make Your Bathroom Grow: Today, the bathroom is meant for more than just function and hygiene. The trend now is to have the bathroom function more like a spa experience. Find your inner relaxation by expanding your bathroom space. If you’re short on square footage, ask a bathroom contractor for ideas on reconfiguring the space.
- Upgrade the Tech: We all know the truth. Technology is improving by leaps and bounds, every single year. The bathroom is no exception. For a truly cutting-edge bathroom space, consider upgrading and making it a tech-infused bathroom. Mirrors with LED lights, motion detection faucets, temperature regulators, and even touchscreens are possibilities with a technology-driven bathroom.
- Embrace a Classy Past: While minimalist and ultra-modern bathrooms are all the rage, vintage styles are also quietly making a comeback. However, just because you want to pay homage to a vintage look, it doesn’t mean that can’t take it to the next level. Many homeowners are using brass and gold fixtures to add a touch of luxury and dimension to an overall classic look, with added smart features to keep the design updated and relevant.
- Warm Feet: Heated bathroom floors are another smart remodeling feature we’re excited about in 2019. Under-floor heating systems are very popular at the moment, and serve to heat the flooring in the bathrooms for warm and comfortable winter trips to and from the bathroom. These heating systems help to keep the room temperature regulated while reducing noise levels due to a lack of air currents.
- Make a Statement: Whether it’s a bold tile pattern, rich, marble trim, a striking art piece, or an oversized mirror, going bold in one area is an interesting way to add personality to a minimalist bathroom style.
Redesign with Thiel’s Home Solutions
While exploring the different styles and trends of your bathroom redesign can be exciting, the very best bathrooms are the ones that help you feel relaxed and at ease—especially after a long day. That’s why at Thiel’s Home Solutions, we strive to transform our customer’s bathrooms into their own cool, relaxing oasis in the middle of their homes—with gorgeous designs, high-quality products, and perfect installations.
Whether you want a walk-in tub or a complete remodel, we have your next project covered, thanks to our team of designers, contractors, and coordinators.
If you’re ready to start on your bathroom remodel, then give us a call to speak with one of our agents about our professional bathroom redesign services or fill out our online form to schedule your free quote.